Tammy assigned me the letter "C" for naming things I love. I had previously named things that I love but this was completely different being I had only one letter for each. I have read several of your posts (from different letters) and have truly enjoyed them. Here are mine. I am sure there are many more, but these were the first that came to mind.
1. CHRIST - I believe this should be at the top of everyone's list. Without Jesus in my life, I am nothing.
2. CHILDREN - my children (Amy & Chris). I bet Amy thought Chris would be one of the ten things beginning with "C" that I love, but I love both my children equally. They have always brought me so much joy and now their children are adding to it.
3. CHRISTMAS - this is my favorite holiday. I love the reason for the holiday....the decorations....the excitement....the food.....the giving.....the parties....and on and on!
4. CHIPS - yes, this is a weakness. I'd rather have chips than sweets most days. I like regular, bbq, sour cream & onion or chips with salsa...you name it!
5. CABINS - I love log cabins. My husband and I have the plans for one that we almost built. I'm happy in my home, but I still love a log cabin.
6. CHEESE - There's always cheese in my refrigerator. I like it any way.....with macaroni & cheese, grated on top of casseroles, nachos, sandwiches, or just to eat!
7. CANDLES - Most of the time I have candles burning....even during the day when I am home. I love the smell they give your home. I used to always buy Yankee Candles but my favorite right now is the Paula Deen Fried Skillet Apples.
8. CORN - from the garden in the summer....cut off the cob and fried in a skillet with butter...oh, my! I'm a country gal and you can tell it. Of course, I love it on the cob too. I've noticed that I have listed several "food" items....tell you something about me??
9. COFFEE - must have my coffee....first thing in the morning. In fact, I go straight to the kitchen to turn my coffee pot on before taking my shower. I wish I only could say that I love coffee in the morning. However, I drink it during the day at work, too.
10. COUPONS - this is a new love for me. I have just gotten serious about couponing and if it is done right there is money to be saved. My daughter taught me the tricks to this.
I know I'll think of many more "C" loves, but these came to mind first. If you'd like to play, leave me a comment and I'll send you a letter. It's fun! Have a great day.
Aunt Fanny’s Squash Casserole
5 hours ago