Saturday, November 28, 2009

A YEAR LATER

The picture above was made last year when my son and his family were home for Thanksgiving. Last night he said he'd like to make a picture this year of his three girls before returning home to Louisiana. So....right before they left this morning we "tried" making a picture to see how they have grown. Baby Emma wasn't too excited about having her picture taken but here's our 2009 version below.

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving week with our family. There were over 50 who ate with us Thursday. The house was full (and so was our tummy). Family means so much, and we have so much to be thankful for. I hope each of you had a great Thanksgiving. It's almost time for Christmas!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

The girls are so adorable! I LOVE how you have taken the picture in the same place.

Sounds like you had a BUNCH of people for Thanksgiving....WOW!!!♥

Momma said...

hey Mrs. Sue, I have been checking up on your blog now for a long time, I absolutely LOVE it! It motivates me sooo much, motivated me to the point that I just had to have a blog also, LOL!! I've just started and don't have much, I really need to get a good camera, my son let me use his cell phone LOL!! but if you wouldnt mind swinging by and letting me know what you think so far, i would APPRECIATE it more than you would ever know!! I am just so inspired by you! thank u! much love--Momma Glenda

Sandy said...

You should take their pictures every year in the same location...what a treasure!! Love the girls outfits...you did good!