Monday, December 14, 2009

NOT TIME TO PANIC......YET!


See the CHRISTMAS outfit above? No, it's not finished....the ruffle hasn't been put on the pants and the buttons aren't on the top. (In case you are wondering, the pants are from the same fabric as the top....it just looks different with my "not so great" camera.) It has to be mailed to Louisiana on top of it all. I also have not finished with all my shopping and none of the presents I have bought are wrapped. I know exactly how many days are left and it sure isn't many.....it's ALMOST time for me to panic. Looks like I will be spending tomorrow night finishing the sewing and getting outfits in the mail on Wednesday. Pray that I'm able to find the last of my gifts soon and then get them wrapped.

2 comments:

April said...

What an adorable outfit, Sue! Try not to panic too much...everything will fall into place. Have faith!

StitchinByTheLake said...

So cute! Isn't staying up late sewing a Christmas tradition at your house? It is mine! :) blessings, marlene