Friday, April 24, 2009

A LITTLE RECYCLING

I love finding ways to use things that are broken or "unusable". Since I began blogging I have found that a little spray paint can make any thing look totally different!! I don't know about you, but we always seem to have a hose that leaks, or needs to be replaced. Usually my hubby throws them away, but when he started to do that this year I told him that I wanted to make something out of the hose. He looked at me like I had really lost it this time. Before you think I am "REALLY creative" I must give credit to whom it is due.....I saw this on Cobblestone Farms last year and loved the idea. My memory is still pretty good at remember some things.....just not where I put something!! Of course, my wreath doesn't look half as good as Cathy's, but it fits great on my basement door and I'm sure it will be a conversation piece if nothing else. Have a fantastic Friday.....I plan on doing so!!

9 comments:

April said...

What a cute idea, Sue! I happen to think you did a super job!

Zaroga said...

I really like it. Very creative.

Nancy Rosalina said...

That is so adorable! I remember seeing that over at Cathy's...Just love her blog and yours too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Nancy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just love it and I'm sure it is just as nice as Cathy's:) Looks great on your door!
Rondell

Gran said...

Now that is just what I needed! A little project for my weekend! I hope that mine is as beautiful as yours!

Stacey said...

It's adorable! I saw that on Cathy's blog awhile back too. Way to go...I might have to make one too.

Sandy said...

Sue, that is so cute. Don't you love it when you can fashion something cool out of throw-aways?

codie lee said...

love it :)

Tammy Gary said...

I like it, too! I have been searching for items to make bird feeders, I love recycling! Yours is a fabulous idea!