Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GRADUATION FROM PRE-K

Yesterday was my grandson, Griffin's, Pre-K end of the year program. Parents and grandparents filled the room as the 18 children sung songs and a slide show of the events of the year was shown. The above picture is Griffin with his teacher and her aide as he is getting his award.

I made MANY pictures but knew I must post this one. During one of the songs there was an instrumental part and the children pretended to play the guitar.....Well, Griffin kinda "got down"! I love this! The year was great....such a wonderful program presented by the children.

7 comments:

Janene said...

That is so funny...The pic of him "getting down" with his air guitar!!!
I always cry at Kindergarten, 6th grade and high school graduations! I do not do well during the slide show...it makes me said seeing them grow up!
Griffin in a cutie pie!

April said...

Awww...I remember those years so very well...and with a lump in my throat! Love how he's having his own "jam session" on his air guitar!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh he is too cute with his air guitar!

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Oh he is such a big boy now!

That photo of him getting down is sooooo funny! That's something one of my kids would have done-Love it!!!

basketsnprims said...

Sue,
Griffin is such a handsome little boy & that 2nd photo is just too funny.
Pam

Zaroga said...

Griffin just needs a guitar pick in his fingers.. great treasure! Congrats to him on his graduation.

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Oh, my goodness is that funny or what? I'm sure you got a good chuckle out of it and what a picture to show him when he is all growed up:)

I went to Alex's today she goes to kindergarden in the fall...just seems like she was born:)
Rondell