I was so excited to have a comment from a sweet friend of my son & his wife on my last post. Amber was a room mate of my daughter-in-law when they were both bat girls for LSU before they married. I met her while Chris & Amy dated and had no idea that the future would bring us together again. My son is an assistant baseball coach at a high school in Louisiana where Amber's husband is the head coach. He and Amy introduced the two of them and they married last year. I think that's pretty neat. You must check out her blog and see their wedding picture on her header. Anyway....Amber gave me this award and I am to list 7 things I love. Here goes.........
1. I love my husband and thank God for him every day. We have been married for almost 37 years. Some years were tough, but our love is stronger today than ever.
2. I love my children...Amy, Chris, Shawn, and Amy (my daughter & daughter-in-law are both named Amy).
3. I love my grandchildren....Keith, Zack, Breanna, Griffin, Maddie, & Emma. These six are the ones who make Granddaddy & Gigi do things we never could do with our own (didn't want to spoil them).
4. I love my job. Yes, I am a retired educator and I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to teach and touch so many children over the years. Now I am the secretary at church and it is a blessing to love to go to work.
5. I love the beach. I could sit in my chair and watch the waves for hours. This is my favorite place to go.
6. I love to plant flowers and watch them as they grow.
7. I love to be home at times with no where I have to go. Life is too busy and I enjoy just spending time with the one I love.
I am supposed to choose 7 people to pass this award to, but I would like to invite any of my friends to accept it and pass it to your friends.