Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CANDLERUG MATS


I received the most wonderful surprise today when these two candlerug mats were given to me. I had received an email from a friend telling me she was sending me a gift that she thought I would like. As you know I was out of town for several days last week and my daughter did not get them to me until today. I absolutely LOVE these. I was at an antique mall weeks ago and saw this friend there. I told her how I was changing my decorating to primitive. By the way....it's extremely hard to find things here that fit that style. I don't get to see her very much anymore and was blown away when I saw these two gifts. I LOVE THEM!!!!!

15 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love these! - what a wonderful friend. blessings, marlene

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Those are so nice, I have to make mayself some:) Hopw you are having a wonderful evening:)
Rondell

Lauren said...

What a great surprise! I love both of them..they will look great all year! Hope you've had a wonderful day! <3Lauren

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Wow, they really are very nice! Just beautiful!

Kimberly said...

So beautiful! Doncha love friends like that!

Raggedy Angel said...

I have been wanting ti make some of those....and now that I ahve seen yours I am goning to get to it! Beth

Raggedy Angel said...

whats wrong with that raggedy angel..boy she can't type...she must be up to early! Beth

Pam at Antique or Not said...

Those are so cute! I especially like the one with the sheep...

Janene said...

What a wonderful friend!
They are wonderful...Now where can I find a friend like that? LOL
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Janene

Darlene said...

Those are just beautiful!

Debi said...

Sue dear,
What a wonderfully great friend!! Love those mats!! Do they have a piece of metal in-between?? I think I have a couple of those with roses crouchet on them, that my grandmother made... Are those made from felt???

I hope your having a wonderful day!! I am going to make those great gingerbread ornies tomorrow or FRiday!! Can't wait!!!! :D

Lorrie said...

They're beautiful, what a wonderful way to be surprised! You have a terrific friend!

Sandy said...

I am loving your trees...can't wait for more...

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Wow! What a sweet friend.

Smiles,
Lea

Lydia said...

Love em! what a wonderful friend you have, Lydia