Sunday, September 27, 2009

GUESS WHERE WE'VE BEEN

My husband and I made a quick trip last Thursday to Louisiana. It was Maddie's (pictured above) 4th birthday party on Saturday and Friday was "Grandparents Day" at her preschool. We were so excited that it was during one of our visits and we were able to attend. There was coffee, juice, and doughnuts for us in the gym when we arrived and then we were entertained by the children singing songs and visiting classrooms.

Although Emma (above) isn't in school yet, she certainly knew her way around and found much to play with while we saw Maddie's work. I don't think it will be very long before there will be another student in school!

This picture of Breanna was made on Saturday morning. She is growing up SO fast.

I thought you would really enjoy this picture. Maddie's class had made each grandmother a hat and each grandfather a tie. They wore these and had pictures taken with them on. We had so much fun visiting....even for a short time.



5 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwww their dresses are just precious!!! How fun to be able to go to Grandparents Day!!! Love that last picture!!!!!♥

StitchinByTheLake said...

Sue I loved every single one of these pictures! Too cute. :) blessings, marlene

April said...

What cutie pies! How fun that must have been for all of you! Love your hat!:)

Amber said...

That hat is awesome! And their dresses are so cute. When I glanced at that last picture I thought it was Chris. He and Mr. Harold look SO much alike. I'm glad y'all had such a fun trip!

Lorrie said...

This is such a fun post Sue. That last photo is delightful I hope you print it and put in in a frame to remember your fun day at school!