Saturday, December 20, 2008

NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD

Meet my cat, White Socks. This morning I looked out on the back porch and White Socks was all stretched out without a care in the world. She knew that she would have her food and water every day (before I even have my coffee). We have an older cat who never liked to sit in your lap, so I found this cat when she was a kitten and that's why we say she is "my" cat. When I got my camera to make her picture my husband said, " Is the cat making the blog?" I've shared about other members of my family so today was White Socks day. Pets can certainly become a part of the family!

11 comments:

Chris Garrett said...

i bet you haven't cooked a cake for white sox like you did for dudley the daschund!

April said...

Beautiful cat...even though I am allergic to them. You are right, Sue, pets become such an important part of your family. I know I wouldn't trade Maddie and Bella for anything!

basketsnprims said...

White sox looks so content. Our dog makes it on the blog every now & then, too. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

Pam

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

That is too funny! White Sox has a very "Garfield" look on his face. What an attitude! LOL!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Kimberly said...

Ha! I hear you, Sue! They are fur sure true members of the famiy! Our Christmas picture/card is even signed including Java's name. And since we got home from Mexico, she's even been sleeping with us... NOT normal but oh so nice!

Tami said...

So pretty!

Tami said...

Sue~ Thanks for entering my giveaway!


Have a blessed CHRISTmas!

Sharon said...

That cat's got it made! If you need another pet let me know; I'm up for adoption.

K.ASH =] said...

ha,i totally played with that cat the other night! so vcute!

Linda said...

White socks looks a lot like my mom's cat Muffy. Muffy has not left my mom's side since she got home!!

Kele said...

What a cutie! ALL my animals throughout life have totally been part of my family, I love those four legged critters!