Monday, July 28, 2008

DRESSED UP BUNNY



A dear friend of mine has a bunny that she dresses for each season or special occasion she has at her home. I always make a point to drive by when I am in her town just to see how she has her bunny dressed. This past spring, while shopping for flowers, I noticed this bunny out by the birdbaths. Immediately I loaded her and have enjoyed looking for outfits for her for each month. I first had her dressed in an Easter hat with flowers all over it. For June, she sported a bikini top and hot pink sun visor. In July, she was very Patriotic with a red visor, navy top, and flags around her. This is her back to school attire! I am having such fun with her and my grandchildren always comment on how she is dressed. Wait until you see what her next outfit will be (real soon)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I have seen that bunny at J and J Junk. Is that our new school shirt? Did you make them? I bet the boys do love the bunny.