Sunday, July 27, 2008

YANKEE STADIUM

Last weekend Harold (my husband) and Chris ( my son) flew to New York to see a Yankees game. Neither are huge Yankees fans but the fact that this is the last year for games to be played in this stadium was reason enough to send them away! Of course, when you love sports the way these two do, it really doesn't matter who is playing. They had planned this trip for several months and were able to see the Yankees play Oakland on Friday night and Saturday and even went into Manhattan. I think it was wonderful for the two of them to be able to spend time together. Amy (my daughter) and I are trying to decide where we would like to go so we can have some mother/daughter time. Any suggestions????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! You and Amy should go to Myrtlewood Bed and Breakfast in Alex City....close by! Do dinner at the fancy resturant within walking distance, after breakfast, go to the antique mall (huge) then have lunch at the antique soda fountain in town. It is fun. Ask Glenda. Luv, Tricia

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hello, Sue! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. A little birdie told me to come over and say HEY to you, so here I am. It is so nice to meet you & your family sounds wonderful. What a great beach pic of all of you!

Thank you for being a fan of my blog, I'm very honored. There are so many of you out there who come by & I have no idea who all of you are, but I love to hear from all of you. I hope you'll enjoy blogging as much as I do. I'm just a normal Southern girl...a wife, daughter, sister too who is just like everyone else. I have enjoyed sharing my life with all of you out there & I love to inspire & be inspired by others too.

You'll have to leave me a note sometime to let me know when you come by!

xo,
Rhoda