Sunday, August 17, 2008

ANOTHER IDEA FROM JOY


This is the second wonderful idea I have gotten from Joy at Joys of Home. She gave this idea and told how simple and inexpensive it was to make. I knew then that I needed something to go in my half bath (this is the one with the sink made from an old oak dresser). Everything in that room is black or white....... other than the old dresser. I can't bring myself to paint it just yet. Joy was absolutely correct when she said this was very simple to do. You really can do it in less than 5 minutes! Visit her blog for step by step directions. It will be the post "Under Five Bucks" or something similar! This girl has wonderful ideas!!! By the way......I'm working on something else to show you this week for this same room (and I didn't steal this idea).

5 comments:

Angie said...

Love your plaque! I just did one today for my son's room. Check it out! Don't you love Joy's blog? She keep me inspired.

nikkicrumpet said...

OHHHH yours turned out really GREAT!!!! One of the best I've seen!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

That is too cute!

Cathy said...

Sue...I have an award for you ...come by an get it!
Cathy

Darlene said...

Ohhh, your plaque turned out so cute. I just did one for my daughter's room make-over. Don't ya just LOVE Joy's blog!?!!