Friday, August 8, 2008

YARD SALES TOMORROW

I am looking forward to hitting some yard sales tomorrow. I checked the paper today and circled the ones I want to make. The weather is a bit cooler today so that will make it much more enjoyable than last week. I hope to be able to have some pictures to post tomorrow night of some fantastic finds.

Thanks to all of you who are visiting and leaving comments. It is so much fun to visit with each of you and see what you are doing. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You added music! Nice. There is a big yard sale at living Waters Ministery, right past the ball park on 47.

Amy said...

Mom,
I have the one circled that is listed under "Mountain Brook" but obvioulsy the contents are in a storage facility on hwy 11. Call me in the am.

LOVE!
AGM:)